- Game:Robot Factory working title: Rummy-esque robot-building game with Winchester-draft mechanics, intended for ages 5+
Games in Development
- Game:Icecarvers : Grid-tactical game derived from Navia Dratp (loosely)
- Game:Berrypicking : Children's game where players move around a graph to collect berries and then sell them, but the sale prices decrease as they are turned in.
- Game:Post-Apocalyptic Coop : TGC GDC -- Co-op game where players attempt to rebuild a sustainable future
- Game:Ordinary Heroes : Short-session storytelling game where players are mediocre people in extraordinary situations
- Game:Margin Call : Game based on 2008 subprime mortgage banking crisis
- Game:Gerrymandering : Short-session puzzle game for 3-4 players
- Game:Porkbarrel Politics : a humorous game of congressional silliness
- Game:The Alchemist working title: Competitive resource management game with a medieval Alchemy theme.
- Game:Genetic Drift : Evolution based game focusing on small persistent changes to a population over a long time
- Game:Droids : combat / resource conflict card game.
- Game:Condominion : Mashup of Condottiere and Dominion (designed for the TGC Mashup contest)
- Game:Tile Settlers : "Tile Settlers" working title of a tile-based resource conflict game.
- Game:Tarot Game working title: Tactical strategy game based on Tarot cards.
- Game:Resolutions working title: Goal-completion resource drafting game Jan 2012 Game Design Jam
The following are recent playtesting sessions for games in development.
- Playtest:Margin Call
- Playtest:Robot Factory
- Playtest:Porkbarrel Politics
- Playtest:Tarot Game
- Playtest:Tile Settlers
- Foodweb : Pedagogical game about biome carrying capacities
- Elements : Multiplayer game modeled on "elemental" interactions and archetypes
- Game Concepts
- Tetris Competition : untitled submission for the sdltutorials.com Tetris Competition
- Red Wolves Are : collaborative research tool, developed for IU East
- Swarms : A game of relentless assaults
- MAC Quest : an augmented-reality RPG intended for the Android OS
- ArcadeBender : An arcade-style 4-player game set in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender
- HundredTenOne Part 1 : Brainstorming using the 100:10:1 method.
House rules, mods, and other derivative works from existing published games.